Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 19


Dear Maranda and family, because Maranda is going to share this since it is amazing. Well I’m still in Reading. I think the work is slowing down for me. It seems like I can be a lot more productive, but I don't tell my companion that. It seems like we spend a lot of time at members houses... but he still is awesome. And the members love me. Hey for my birthday you can send me some anti young woman missionary spray. However I heard from this member that my companion and me are looked at a lot by the Hispanic girls. They especially like us because we are different. I guess they probably like my eyes. That’s what the people at the MTC told me.

Oh By the way family they all thought you looked good when I shared the pictures of you. They especially liked the pictures of Ellie oh boy they thought she was the cutest baby ever and totally ate her up.

Hey some crazy things that happened this week in our area and zone. Some elders found a little dime sized bag of weed. I saw a bunch of homeless people under a bridge, and when 2 other companions in my district were teaching a lesson on a porch some guy came running out of an alley with blood coming out of his side like he was just stabbed. Oh also I played some kids on this court at horse and totally beat him. He wasn't from Puerto Rico and I gave him a pass along card.

Oh and something crazy, people here think I'm kind of shy whats up with that? So i need to change something I have a image to uphold. It isn't all my fault that I don't know Spanish really well and I have only been hear for like a week. Oh and I did get my own clothes and things after like a week of being in Pennsylvania. So I am actually pretty happy.

Man another crazy thing about being in the mission field is that I am always so tired well almost. If I stay sitting down to long without saying anything or doing anything active I will start nodding off for sure.

Hey last thing before i got to go what’s up with the wart dog Cory. I was so excited today to hear from him about his date. Don't they have computers in Vegas or where ever he is at? Just joking he is just living young and wild and free. Every thing i don't feel. Hey I love you so much thank you for your prayers and letters and thank josh for his. Well i am going to try to compose a couple more of these baby’s and send some pictures to you. Love always elder Tyler Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment